PAY WHAT YOU CAN PERFORMANCES
Primary Stages offers Pay What You Can tickets to the first two performances of every production. We created this program out of the belief that nobody should be denied access to great theater due to rising ticket prices.
Check back for more information on The Call.
- Limited availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You are given a form upon your arrival (begining at 4PM).
- Fill out and return the form to a Primary Stages representative.
- You are free to leave once you've handed in your form but you must return by 5pm.
- At 5pm we will call out your name to purchase tickets in the order in which we have received the completed forms.
- You must be present at 5pm when your name is called to purchase tickets. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Limit 2 tickets per person.
- Minimum $1 per ticket.
- Cash only, no change given.
- You are not able to select seats or be shown where seats are located before purchase.
- Seats bought at the same time are not guaranteed to be together.
- You will not be able to move or change seats after purchase.
- Once tickets are purchased, you are free to leave and come back at curtain.
- If tickets sell out, you can be put on a waiting list at $70 per ticket.
Please note: Primary Stages reserves the right to deny participation to anyone disrespectful to a member of the Primary Stages staff, 59E59 Theaters staff, or a fellow “Pay What You Can” Night participant.
With questions about this program or any of our ticketing policies, please contact Julie Conroy at 212.840.9705 x204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.