YOUR GIFT SUPPORTS A GREAT SEASON OF SHOWS AND SO MUCH MORE …
Primary Stages produces challenging, inspiring and entertaining new works from today’s best playwrights, both emerging and established. Behind the award-winning productions, we are committed to cultivating an interactive community of artists and audiences through all our programs and work.
Primary Stages is proud to have a growing family of individuals, institutions, government agencies, and elected officials that shares our belief in the importance of theater to our community. Your contributions sustain Primary Stages mission to inspire, support, and share the art of playwriting.
Your support contributes to the future of the American Theater and helps Primary Stages provide:
The Dorothy Strelsin New American Writers Group
artistic guidance and financial assistance to emerging playwrights
Einhorn School of Performing Arts (ESPA)
courses, community, and home for hundreds of professional and aspiring theater artists
Internships and Fellowships
on-the-job training for early-career theater professionals
Student Matinee Series
free matinee performances for hundreds of high school students each year
Join the hundreds of audience members and community leaders who share their passion for theater each year by supporting Primary Stages with a tax-deductible contribution.
Primary Partners are a special part of the Primary Stages family who share a love of new plays and believe their support is essential to the future of the American Theater. As Primary Partners, your philanthrophic gift sustains programs by Primary Stages that continue to inspire, support and share the art of playwriting.
In addtion to recieving access to Premium Seating, PRIMARY PARTNERS enjoy exclusive benefits including:
* PERSONALIZED TICKET RESERVATION assistance from our friendly Primary Stages Staff.
* TICKET FLEXIBILITY Rebook if your schedule changes or if you miss a performance, no hassle.
* INVITATION to FIRST LOOK- A Season Discussion with Artistic Director Andrew Leynse and Guest Artist from the Upcoming Season
* DONOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT printed in PLAYBILL.
* PARTNER APPRECIATION NIGHTS A select evening at one performance of each show dedicated to PRIMARY PARTNERS, including a complimentary cocktail at the E:Bar and an invitation to mingle with your fellow PRIMARY PARTNERS and artists.
Consider making your tax-deductible donation today!
To become a Primary Partner, please contact
Eric Borlaug, Development Associate, at 212.840.9705
HOW TO GIVE
Click here to DONATE NOW and make a secure gift online.
Contact Eric Borlaug, Development Associate, at 212.840.9705 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail us your gift:
Primary Stages Development Department
307 West 38th Street, Suite 1510
New York, NY 10018